Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
My mother recently dies leaving half her estate to her husband.
Daniel, Solicitor
My mother recently dies leaving half her estate to her husband. House is in joint tenancy so he get that as far as the monetary gift's she left to her grandchildren my father will get half. He is sayi… read more
Hi, My brothers ex wife has been leaving her 2 and half
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, My brothers ex wife has been leaving her 2 and half year old(not biological child of my brothers) every week for up to 3 nights . Sometimes she says she will pick her up "tommorrow at 3" for examp… read more
Dear Solicitor, I have recently learned that my mother intends
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
Dear Solicitor, I have recently learned that my mother intends to leave a rural property to my brother, saying that it was my late father's wish that he inherit it. Since he died, she has sold portion… read more
my mother has left a will but the solicitors she made the will
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
my mother has left a will but the solicitors she made the will with in 1995 my mother passed away last month and im not sure how to proceed?… read more
My mother is dying and wants to sell her house my brother wants
Leon, Solicitor
My mother is dying and wants to sell her house my brother wants to buy it but has been told that he will have to pay death duties even though she is till alive,......is this true?… read more
A mother and son purchase a property together half and half. Her
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
A mother and son purchase a property together half and half. Her half is paid for in cash straight out. His half is paid on his mortgage, with his mortgage protection policy all purchased from bank. T… read more
My Mother died, leaving her half of the house and all her Jewelry
Kenneth Hunt
Kenneth Hunt, Principal Solicitor and Migration Agent
My Mother died, leaving her half of the house and all her Jewelry to me. Her husband is the sole Executor and has refused to give us certain items of my Mothers, including her Wedding & Engagement rin… read more
My mother in law is leaving the house to us in their will,
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hi. My mother in law is leaving the house to us in their will, excluding my husband's other brothers. The house is half owned by us. I gave up work to look after her as they she aged, and it has alway… read more
My mother died and I was living with her. The brothers want
Leon, Solicitor
My mother died and I was living with her. The brothers want to sell and kick me out..what can I do?… read more
My mother recently died and left her property to her 3 children
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
My mother recently died and left her property to her 3 children ( myself & 2 brothers) After having the property valued and agreeing on the value, one brother wants to buy the other 2 out of their sha… read more
My mother passed away and left her family home to my sister
Daniel, Solicitor
My mother passed away and left her family home to my sister and I. We are both Executors of the will. The solicitor who handled probate for us lodged the title deeds as Joint Tenants. We have been tol… read more
My sons x partner has left the child with her mother and sister.
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
My sons x partner has left the child with her mother and sister. The mother phoned to say come and collect him he is crying for you. My son collected him. They say he must be returned to them today. T… read more
My husband has been left a half share with his brother of a
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
My husband has been left a half share with his brother of a unit in Melbourne, from his mother who recently passed, the will states if the unit is sold before her death the brothers are to receive $10… read more
My mother passed without leaving a will i have 2 brothers
Leon, Solicitor
My mother passed without leaving a will i have 2 brothers and we are her only heirs, we want to sell the house and slit it up but the house is in a real mess inside and out and needs to be cleaned and… read more
My mother passed away last year, leaving her home to my
Leon, Solicitor
My mother passed away last year, leaving her home to my brother and I. My brother and I have now agreed that I will buy out his share of the home. My queries are: 1. Is there any legal document we can… read more
Mum mother recently passed away and in her Will she left my
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Mum mother recently passed away and in her Will she left my brother and as executors. Her Will is very straight forward with around $100,000.00 and there is no property. That money is now in bank acco… read more
Mother has left a Will leaving all her assets to her 2 children
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Mother has left a Will leaving all her assets to her 2 children who are the sole Executors of her Will. Assets are money in Commonwealth Bank only totalling under $90,000. Bank requires certified copy… read more
I'm an Australian Citizen. My mother is left overseas on her
Leon, Solicitor
I'm an Australian Citizen. My mother is left overseas on her own. I have 2 other brothers and they don't want to come over here. Can I be able to get my mother with permanent residency here?… read more