Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I have a dispute with a business in Bali Indonesia about a
Peter G.
Peter G., Solicitor
I have a dispute with a business in Bali Indonesia about a refund of our deposit and cancellation of our booking for January 2011, they are not refunding the deposit and will not answer my emails. We … read more
Im having trouble getting a refund of a deposit I left with
Daniel, Solicitor
hi im having trouble getting a refund of a deposit I left with a law firm … read more
We booked and paid a deposit of $6000 for travel in april
D. Coleman
D. Coleman, Solicitor
We booked and paid a deposit of $6000 for travel in april 2011, six months before travel cancelled due to work commitments are we entitled to refund. We had travel insurance but they do not cover work… read more
What are the legal requirements for street numbering of commercial
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
What are the legal requirements for street numbering of commercial premises in Victoria Australia and is there a standard for size and location of numbering… read more
We booked a Hoilday Unit in Noosa. Paid the deposit, then the
Kenneth Hunt
Kenneth Hunt, Principal Solicitor and Migration Agent
We booked a Hoilday Unit in Noosa. Paid the deposit, then the balance was required a month prior to our stay. Our daughter has become ill & is in hospital. we have now had to cancel our holiday as she… read more
Is there any chance that I would be able to receive a refund
Leon, Solicitor
Is there any chance that I would be able to receive a refund or is it not worth persuing … read more
We have been denied a refund from Booking.com for a booking
Leon, Solicitor
We have been denied a refund from Booking.com for a booking at the Zero Davey Hotel, Hobart. The booking was made 4/1/18 for 15-18/12/18, and was paid for ($780) on Westpac Visa at the time of booking… read more
Book Whaler ordered by mistake - cancel & refund please. Qld
Leon, Solicitor
Book Whaler ordered by mistake - cancel & refund please … read more
Is it legal to own a porn website in Victoria,as long as the
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Is it legal to own a porn website in Victoria,as long as the content is from outside Victoria & other legals such as 18 over actors etc… read more
We have booked and paid a deposit on a rental holiday
Leon, Solicitor
We have booked and paid a deposit on a rental holiday property in Lorne for 2 weeks in January. We were called today and told the property has been sold so bad luck. Will refund deposit but we now wil… read more
My holiday was cancelled wihtout my permission and to date
Leon, Solicitor
My holiday was cancelled wihtout my permission and to date I'm not sure I have received the refund. I booked a holiday for Xmas/New Year 2009 and paid a deposit. After booking the holiday I phoned to … read more
Criminal law in Victoria, - what is required to be able to
Leon, Solicitor
Criminal law in Victoria, - what is required to be able to plead that there is no case to answer - when defence would be 'accident' or 'lack of mens rea'?… read more
I have a question about defamation and what is appropriate
Leon, Solicitor
I have a question about defamation and what is appropriate to print in a fiction book … read more
We have our home in Victoria leased out under an 18 month fixed
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
We have our home in Victoria leased out under an 18 month fixed term standard residential property lease. The lease expires in early March 2013 and as we have returned from interstate we would like to… read more
What is the legal requirement for months redundancy pay in
Leon, Solicitor
What is the legal requirement for months redundancy pay in relation to years worked (e.g. is it one month per year worked)?… read more
Am I entitled to a refund of a deposit I paid if I cancelled
John Melis, Lawyer
Hello, Am I entitled to a refund of a deposit I paid if I cancelled that order? … read more
I lost my licence in Victoria for dui for 18 months, however
Leon, Solicitor
I lost my licence in Victoria for dui for 18 months, however I only have a wa drivers licence, on the court papers it states ALL VICTORXXXXX XXXXXCENCES AND PERMITS ARE CANCELLED, does this mean I can… read more
Am I entitled to a refund on airline ticket bookings, as we
Leon, Solicitor
Am I entitled to a refund on airline ticket bookings, as we are unable to travel for a serious medical reason.… read more