Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I would like to know my chances of getting my money back
Leon, Solicitor
Hi I would like to know my chances of getting my money back for an online course in security in which I paid $1650 up front for and I have received no help for. I changed courses once from border prot… read more
I was wondering what are my legal rights about a supervisor
Leon, Solicitor
i was wondering what are my legal rights about a supervisor watching me on the cctv at work? … read more
I'm from Sydney. In 2014 I lent some money to a friend who
Leon, Solicitor
Hi my name is Scott, I'm from Sydney. In 2014 I lent some money to a friend who is self employed. ($6k) He begged me to help out as he was doing it tough and had the oppertunity at some work in the ne… read more
Wondering if i can get some advise of a flooring issue,
Leon, Solicitor
Hi Pearl, wondering if i can get some advise of a flooring issue, thanks - Jocelyn … read more
Con a back stop me from geing my saving, vic, not yet, no
Leon, Solicitor
con a back stop me from geing my saving JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: vic JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: not yet JA: Anything else … read more
Hi I live in Queensland and while i was on holidays i purchased
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hi I live in Queensland and while i was on holidays i purchased some Pandora reproductions from China and was wondering what the law is in QLD if i was wanting to sell them here either at the markets … read more
What are our chance of claiming back some fund from an Engineer
RJBLAW
RJBLAW, Principal
What are our chance of claiming back some fund from an Engineer firm? We engaged them at $7700 a year ago. We already paid $4400 in two instalments. Now they raised the quotes to $14000. Upon advice f… read more
Good evening ... I live in England and a friend of mine who
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Good evening ... I live in England and a friend of mine who lives in Queensland Australia has asked to borrow from me £10,000 for a venture as a LOAN ... Whilst he and his wife have a house they have … read more
If my wife has cheated on me what are my chances of getting
John Melis, Lawyer
If my wife has cheated on me what are my chances of getting my son … read more
Hi I lent a friend some money back in 2009 $43k the balance
Leon, Solicitor
Hi I lent a friend some money back in 2009 $43k the balance still owing to me is $10500 it's been five months and I still have not seen a cent. There is no paper work there word against mine I would l… read more
a "friend" owes me a substantial sum of money and I wondering
RJBLAW
RJBLAW, Principal
a "friend" owes me a substantial sum of money and I wondering if there is any legal way I can him to repay. He is currently residing overseas.… read more
I was wondering if i could get some advice regarding suing
Leon, Solicitor
Hello, i was wondering if i could get some advice regarding suing someone for owing me money in the events industry … read more
I loaned a friend some money and he is procrastinating to pay
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
I loaned a friend some money and he is procrastinating to pay me back. We wrote an agreement on paper and am not sure where to go from here. Does the agreement have any legal standings?… read more
A friend gifted me some money and told me not to pay it back
John Melis, Lawyer
A friend gifted me some money and told me not to pay it back and it was an interest free loan I've been paying some each week anyway now he's getting nasty just wondering we're I stand ? … read more
Hi I loaned a woman some money about 18 months ago and she
Leon, Solicitor
Hi I loaned a woman some money about 18 months ago and she wont pay me back.....What is the best way to get my money back????… read more
If a pensioner gets some money from an investment but still
Leon, Solicitor
Customer: If a pensioner gets some money from an investment but still has debts for the invest is he or she still entitled to full pension? … read more
I am wondering how I can get some money returned from where
John Melis, Lawyer
i am wondering how I can get some money returned from where I was contributing to a boat with my ex son in lawin which … read more
Letter from Marsh re alledged monies. I am in Queensland
Leon, Solicitor
Is it a scam and are Taylor Marsh reputable lawyers?… read more