Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Fencing? South australia. Received a notice from rear
Leon, Solicitor
yes received a notice from rear neighbour that rear fence is to be taken down in the morning at 7.00am… read more
My car ran out of registration on Friday 18th. I did not drive
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
My car ran out of registration on Friday 18th. I did not drive it on the road. On Saturday 19th in the morning we were expecting a person to come & mow our lawns/garden. Early Saturday morning I moved… read more
Leon, Solicitor
I would like to speak to someone regarding HR. We are a
John Melis, Lawyer
Good Morning, I would like to speak to someone regarding HR. We are a small Business, an employee rang in sick on Monday morning, when asked if they had a DR cert, they said no. Was advised they would… read more
I have 2 issues. The first is that I have been sent an
John Melis, Lawyer
I have 2 issues. The first is that I have been sent an infringement notice for driving the wrong side of a divided road. This sounds bad but the context was a small fire on the outskirts of Hamilton t… read more
I am the respondent to a family violence safety notice. I
Leon, Solicitor
I am the respondent to a family violence safety notice. I am required to report to court on Monday morning. How can I obtain legal advice before appearing before the magistrate given that its the week… read more
My husband and i recently flew to Sydney on Vergine airline
Leon, Solicitor
my husband and i recently flew to Sydney on Vergine airline from Townsville to Sydney and when we checked our bags in we wanted to have our carry on luggage weighed as well but the girl told us that t… read more
hi i was driving on the eastern freeway and went to turn of
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
hi i was driving on the eastern freeway and went to turn of on the bulleen road exit when i hit a car which then hit another and then hit another so it was a four car accident the car i hit was totale… read more
Recently when driving on a very narrow gravel 4WD road (Daintree
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Recently when driving on a very narrow gravel 4WD road (Daintree to Cooktown), I came around a corner and was met by another 4wd who stopped in a position that was well over the centre of the road. I … read more
Hi, I purchased a ham & pineapple pizza roll for my 3 year
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I purchased a ham & pineapple pizza roll for my 3 year old daughter from brumes on monday 29th and found a fly had been cooked under the cheese topping, at first i thought it was burnt cheese but … read more
A CAR IS PARKED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE ROAD IN FRONT OF MY DRIVE
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
A CAR IS PARKED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE ROAD IN FRONT OF MY DRIVE WAY AND SCRAPED THAT CAR WHEN I REVERSED OUT OF MY DRIVE.WHO IS AT FAULT?… read more
I was taking my children to school one morning and overtook
Leon, Solicitor
I was taking my children to school one morning and overtook a car going very slow on a country road, when i had just pulled back in there happened to be a patrol car coming the opposite way and booked… read more
I have purchased a house in March this year, from the road
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
I have purchased a house in March this year, from the road there is access onto the drive and I have a double car port in my backyard that was erected over 20 years ago. The access to the garage is fr… read more
I have my son every wednesday and 2nd wkd from fri night to
Leon, Solicitor
I have my son every wednesday and 2nd wkd from fri night to monday morning which was mutually arranged. He swims competition and is having a bit of a breakdown and wants a break and his mother is forc… read more
my son received an infringement notice from a police officer.
Leon, Solicitor
my son received an infringement notice from a police officer. he was about to drive away when a friend jumped onto his bonnet, a policemann saw this and pulled him up, issuing him with a ticket for a … read more
I have a driveway over council land from my road to the rear
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, My name is***** have a driveway over council land from my road to the rear of my property. This driveway was on the property when I purchased it around 30 years ago and for the first couple of yea… read more
i recieved a notice to apear in court for driving on a suspended
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
i recieved a notice to apear in court for driving on a suspended liecence. i was no my way from Cairns to Darwin and only found out about the suspention 1 day before i left. as it was to late to chang… read more
I was parked at a local playground when a gentleman was
Leon, Solicitor
I was parked at a local playground when a gentleman was mowing his lawn across the road. A stone flicked up from his mower and hit my back car window and smashed it. Can I ask him to help pay for a ne… read more