Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Leon, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
Hi There I am writing this on behalf of my son-in-law who
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Hi There I am writing this on behalf of my son-in-law who currently has an intervention order (VIC). He is very frustrated at the slow pace of no progress. He is not contesting maintenance or anything… read more
Hello I am writing on behalf of my daughter who has separated
Leon, Solicitor
Hello I am writing on behalf of my daughter who has separated from her husband for 18 months. She has had a solicitor for this time (with 5 episodes at the family court there are 2 issues: Ist is conc… read more
I am writing to you on behalf of my brother who has just split
Daniel, Solicitor
I am writing to you on behalf of my brother who has just split up with his girlfriend but they have a 3 week old child. I am enquiring about his custody rights in regards XXXXX XXXXX child. Can you pl… read more
Hello, I am writing on behalf of my friend who is majorly disabled
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
Hello, I am writing on behalf of my friend who is majorly disabled physically, with minor intellectual/mental disabilities. For convenience I will refer to my friend as Fred. Fred was assaulted (sever… read more
I am writing on behalf of my partner who is facing serious
Leon, Solicitor
I am writing on behalf of my partner who is facing serious criminal charges in the District Court of NSW, Australia. The case is final phase of the Committal Proceedings and will soon be bought before… read more
Hi Im writing on behalf of my friend who has cerebral palsy.
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Hi I'm writing on behalf of my friend who has cerebral palsy. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX is in her late 20s and lives on her own in Cooroy. She has been living for 10 yrs in a four bedroom house. The las… read more
I'm writing this on behalf of my mum who is 78 yrs old and
Leon, Solicitor
Hi I'm writing this on behalf of my mum who is 78 yrs old and lives on her own. She currently has a mobile phone with TPG and yesterday was bullied into paying for NBN and a modem which she told them … read more
Writing this on behalf of my brother who is a truck driver.
Daniel, Solicitor
Writing this on behalf of my brother who is a truck driver. He just received a fine for driving 14.5 hours in a 24 hour period. (only allowed 14). the 24 hour period both previous to that day and foll… read more
I am writing on behalf of my son Reece he has a problem with
Leon, Solicitor
Good Morning Pearl I am writing on behalf of my son Reece he has a problem with police. … read more
Hi I am writing on behalf of my daughter. It has recently
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
Hi I am writing on behalf of my daughter. It has recently come to my attention that my daughter is being chased by collection agencies on behalf of several (4 to be exact) mobile phone companies. In t… read more
Im enquiring on behalf of my son, who is currently renting
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
I'm enquiring on behalf of my son, who is currently renting in The Gurdies, Victoria. The house he is renting has been sold and he hasn't had any success looking for something else. He is a 42 year ol… read more
I am enquiring on behalf of my son who is employed as a hotel
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
I am enquiring on behalf of my son who is employed as a hotel manager in a country town. Part of his job involves security when the hotel is open late at night. He has a security licence and works und… read more
Hi, I am inquiring on behalf of my son who was married in N.Z.
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I am inquiring on behalf of my son who was married in N.Z. seven years ago - 2006. He is now living in Australia with a new partner and his wife also has a new partner also. He wishes to file for … read more
Can my son who currently lives with his father and whom has
Patrick H.
Patrick H., Principal Solicitor
Can my son who currently lives with his father and whom has full custody of him come and live with me in a year. my son will be 16 years old. The father has a court order in place saying i can have op… read more
G'day, I am asking on behalf of my son who is going through
James D. Ford
James D. Ford, Lawyer
G'day, I am asking on behalf of my son who is going through a separation as to how things are to be divided as there are no kids but some financial issues. I also would like to know where I stand as I… read more
Hi, I am writing on behalf of my best mate who is currently
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I am writing on behalf of my best mate who is currently going through a seperation. They have been married for 4 years, living together for 5. He moved into her house that she already had built. I… read more
I am asking this question on behalf of my partner who currently
Advocate
Advocate, Master's Degree
I am asking this question on behalf of my partner who currently has a parenting plan in place for his daughter. The mother is the primary carer my partner has the child on wednesdays from 9am to 5 pm … read more
I am writing on behalf of my step son, Chad xxxxxxxx, who is
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I am writing on behalf of my step son, Chad xxxxxxxxx, who is 18 years of age and in his third year as an apprentice in wall and ceiling gyprocking in xxxxxx. He has been told his by employer today th… read more