Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just someone someone to review a property contract as im…

Customer Question
I just someone someone...

I just someone someone to review a property contract as im buying it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Werribee, Melbourne

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is it , just someone to check it for me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
5/2/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening

What would you like to know.

You can email it to me and I will have a look at it

But you should hire a Solicitor in Melbourne to act for you in this matter.

the email is***@******.***

Also you should be arranging building and pest reports if it is a house.

i just sent it

I will get back to you when I receive it.

It may take a few hours as it is checked by the US who runs the site.

I will respond immediately when I get it

Regards

no problem thank you.

You are welcome

anything yet
Good morning it is in my in box I will read it and get back to you

Good Afternoon

I think we need to have a call where I tell you over the phone what is in it and I also think you need to have a Solicitor in Victoria to act on this for you.

Has your finance been approved?

not yet, and this is my number(###) ###-####

Good Evening

Can you elect a call and I will call you. There is an extra fee.

If you would like I can offer the call to you and you can accept the fee.

Cant you explain it in writing as I prefer that. Because im a foreigner and its easier to read it and understand.

Good Morning

I will do my best.