Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Why am I still being charge for what you site says is $5 now…

Customer Question
Why am I still...

Why am I still being charge for what you site says is $5 now you have deducted another 2 payment one at $98 and one at $103

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

The site said that it was only $5 which I agreed to there was nothing at the time to tell me you would take more money why should I now have to pay for an answer to you charges

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW Australia what has that got to do with the charges

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have noticed on my bank statement that you have made 2 unauthorized deductions. I am taking the step of asking you the question

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
5/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

I will send your message to support.