Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A fortnight ago I was dismissed from my job.Although I had a…

Customer Question
A fortnight ago I...

A fortnight ago I was dismissed from my job.Although I had a contract they gave me no explanation or time to get used to the idea.I complained & was given work in another pharmacy with less hours.Is there something I can do or say to help my situation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

HR just said it would be closer to home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

No union.It is hourly paid

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/23/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

How long were you with them?

Were you full time or casual?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago

Good Morning

I am following up my last post and checking to see if you still need assistance.

Can you please provide me with the additional information I have requested and we can move from there.

Regards