Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

John Melis, Lawyer

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
My son is currently here on a working holiday visa and
Leon, Solicitor
Hi My son is currently here on a working holiday visa and would like to be able to stay here. I am an Australian citizen by descent and have only been living in Australia since 30 September 30th 2014.… read more
Hi there, My wife and I are about to lodge a Partner Visa,
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
Hi there, My wife and I are about to lodge a Partner Visa, I am from New Zealand and She is from Italy. Her working holiday Visa expires on the 9th of this month, our question is: Can she stay in the … read more
Have a question relating to a spousal visa for Japan. None -
Leon, Solicitor
have a question relating to a spousal visa for Japan … read more
i am a international student in australia from india can i
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
i am a international student in australia from india can i apply for a visitor visa to japan in my holidays… read more
i am form the uk i was on holiday working visa in perth Australia
Leon, Solicitor
i am form the uk i was on holiday working visa in perth Australia where i i was in court for criminal damage to a police station and was taking to court , i received a spent conviction and ordered to … read more
My nephew from Ireland has a working holiday visa and is
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, my nephew from Ireland has a working holiday visa and is here for a year, before he came he was caught drink driving and has a court case coming up at the end of oct in Ireland, he is concerned ab… read more
hello i am an irish electrician here in australia on a 4year
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
hello i am an irish electrician here in australia on a 4year sponsership visa. my girlfriend is just here on a holiday working visa and we have been together a few months.we are now expecting a child … read more
Is that legal to form a relationship at work place from one
Leon, Solicitor
Is that legal to form a relationship at work place from one of coworkers? Is there any risk in relation to my job?… read more
I have one urgent question. Can i lodged 190 visa on
John Melis, Lawyer
I'm on brigding of 489 visa and i have an invitation for 190 of NSW state so i have a doubt whether i can lodged my 190 application onshore or not… read more
I got a question about my work and holiday visa, specificly
Leon, Solicitor
Hello I'm Patrick and I got a question about my work and holiday visa, specificly the rule that I'm just allowed to work for 6 ,month for 1 employer. what happen if I would work 2 weeks longer? do I h… read more
Hi there, Im on a business long stay visa here in australia
Maurice
Maurice, Lawyer
Hi there, I'm on a business long stay visa here in australia and i'm in a de facto relationship with a taiwanese girl for almost 2 years. we lived together since april 2008 and her working holiday vis… read more
I am a member and have a question as follows. I lodged a Form
Leon, Solicitor
I am a member and have a question as follows. I lodged a Form 24 (version2) UCPR 34.1 for the Planiff in the civil court case to produce all the documents such as contracts they are alleging I signed … read more
Is Mornington peninsula regional and would that cover me for
Leon, Solicitor
Hi is Mornington peninsula regional and would that cover me for second year visa ? I'm on s working holiday visa ?… read more
My question is i am here on a sponsored visitor visa and in
Katrina Bell
Katrina Bell, Barrister Sole
My question is i am here on a sponsored visitor visa and in a defacto relationship with a women who is married to someone else and the problem is she is now pregnant with my child. i wanted to know if… read more
Hi I am a swedish citizen who came here and met a man on working
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Hi I am a swedish citizen who came here and met a man on working holiday visa. My visa expired on the 16 of may this year so I am currently on a bridging visa while we are in process of getting a de f… read more
Am from Japan. I came to Australia with visitor visa 2015
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, my name is***** and am from Japan. I came to Australia with visitor visa 2015 and is time for me to go back to Japan but there is a problem, I'm 3 months pregnant. My defacto partner is black and … read more
My daughter is on a working holiday in Australia. She has
Leon, Solicitor
My daughter is on a working holiday in Australia. She has a working holiday visa subclass 417. She is mainly working in the equine field (working at stables racing, breeding, showjumping etc as a stab… read more
I have a question about the permitted work on a Australian
John Melis, Lawyer
Hello, I have a question about the permitted work on a Australian working holiday visa - specifically, am I permitted to sign a franchise agreement on this visa type? How the principle has drafted the… read more