Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

This is about credit default 10 years ago due to severe

Customer Question
illness for 2 yrs. Notified...
This is about credit default 10 years ago due to severe illness for 2 yrs. Notified to creditors and then dealing with debtors but they are not interested to resolve. Another creditor with similar situation settled the matter in days in 2013 after an offer.
In 2013 I made same offer to this debtors but they did not respond. Now after 3 ans half years they opened the file again with piled up interest on an deactivated credit account in 2009. Please advise,\. Thanks
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/3/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening

Please stay on this link as each time you open a new one it costs you more money. I am asking you get a refund on the previous question you asked

When was the last time you made a payment on these cards