Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had an issue at work and I have been harassed physically…

Customer Question
Hi I had an...

Hi I had an issue at work and I have been harassed physically and mentally by my college and the company has done nothing about it!!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this harassment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes with HR but no dissicion been made

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes but union claim after one week they are not being involved

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please connect me asap

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/3/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Have you lodged formal complaints and have you got evidence of them?