Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have borought a camper troley form aussie travellers on>

Customer Question
I have borought a...

I have borought a camper troley form aussie travellers on> 14/3/18. I have paid in full $3899.50 I reseived the product after 3 wiks,last wick on thursday. I traing to use but it is not working. I called the compani, I geved to dem my mobile number, my email but nobode atending on my requst. Please tel me wath I have to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Viktoria Melbourne Narre Warren.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I caled then on phone, I sendet to them email.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The tax invoice 531247, Salers Order 522608

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Australia Law
4/3/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 18 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Are they in Australia or overseas?

How did you pay for it by creidt card and have you emailed them and told them it is faulty?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I have paid in full with mastecard Sorry this talc it is not free?
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I would like to speake with Ombutsman.

Good Afternoon,

in relation to this talk, you have offered to pay an amount when you receive an answer.

This is not a free service.

If you have not written to them by email advising that the product is faulty then you must do so immediately.

You should contact the issuer of your MasterCard and lodge a complaint and they will send you a form to complete where they will freeze the money and get it back for you.

You must show them that you have attempted to obtain a refund because the goods are not suitable and faulty.

there is no ombudsman that deals with this. If you wish to involve a government department you will need to commence proceedings against the Seller in VCAT for providing you with a faulty good and you requesting a refund.

The easiest way to deal with this is by contacting your bank and complaining that the goods are faulty and requesting that they get the money back for you.

The following link provides you with detailed information on how to go about getting your money back.

https://www.finder.com.au/how-to-reverse-a-credit-card-transaction

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor