Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have recently had to go through the “pit” to reclaim my…

Customer Question
I have recently had...

I have recently had to go through the “pit” to reclaim my number plates. I have a ADR certified bull bar and MTA approved for design and safety aspect. The inspector will not pass this Bar base on his thoughts?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Western australia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Im to return and he is to reinspect. I’ve done a slight modification but I know he will think it’s erelavent as I have told him what I’m willing to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The inspection Centre is PEBCO and they are big boys and quite intimidating. He is in the MTA board and mentioned that the designer/ owner of the bull Bar sits next to him in the board meetings and he hates her. He mentioned her name is ***** ***** outback Australia. The bull bar is xrox. My car has had a slight 2” lift which may void the A D R however it meets with the requirement, measurement. Got the front wheel.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/2/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Who installed the bar?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago

Good Morning

I am following up my last post

If you still need assistance can you please provide me with the additional information requested.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards