Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I m eddy looking for yesterday's chatting with Leon in nsw…

Customer Question
I m eddy Cheng looking...
I m eddy Cheng looking for yesterday's chatting with Leon in nsw but can't find it
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Australia Law
4/2/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 23 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

How can i help you, whats the problem?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Dear my respectable lawyer: Anyhow I appear in the court next Wednesday. Just requesting for another adjournment for another three to four weeks. I don't want to rush for looking for lawyer, bringing all the documents and he wi spend 3 minutes glancing over the fact sheet then go with me to the court makes adjournment. What difference. I can go myself bringing my professional psychiatrist and my family doctor reports. ( bu was on moth ago) I ju have made appointments wit hi the Tuesday after.c. I will request another adjournment of how long would be reasonable. Do I really need a lawyer to go with me.?last time no one help me I onl said one word." Sor mr magistrate, I only received the Brief last Friday. My heallth is not very good . Still have not a lawyer. . It take me som time to go through the documents. Then I heard he murmured, not read. Adjournment. Till next weendsay. Of course I need a lawyer. I would think I need a good barrister who can destroy the credibility of the lies by them. Other documents can be prepared by myself. But I need a good one who can really help and cooperate with me.not some on before reading documents he already regards ***** ***** an idiot.but I spent 6 years in the uni in China . From 1978 to 1984. And have done lots of things helping other people in Australia, thanks again
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Call after u reading, I will be much more willing to pay 85 dollars

Good Afternoon

You have to be honest to the court.

Tell them you have not found a lawyer to represent you and you need a few more weeks to get advise on the brief.

I need to elect a call and then I can call you.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me eat something. I m always honest.. of course there is no hund percent honest in the wold. Depends on what kins thing to lie and purpose.. police just called me,asking me to pick up some more documents tomorrow. I m exhausted. Eating something before on the phone with u. Thanks! Eddy

I am happy to talk tomorrow

Get what you need to and message me tomorrow and we can talk them.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
call today or tomorrow .? Hal an hour later I can talk.

Get the new papers from the police first.

The we can talk.

This may assist you get the adjournment.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Ok. Talk tomorrow, but I have feelings it's hard to adjourn for few weeks.

Being serves so later depending on what the documents are may help

If you can get medical evidence of the stress and not being able to function this can also assist

Talk tomorrow

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I do have medical pro for more than 30 years, otherwise I would not see a psychiatrist regularly each time cost me nearly $400, thanks, ***** ***** you tomorrow!
Talk tomorrow
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I recall that police call to pick some transcript, suddenly I couldn't understand what the word transcript mean,

It may be your interview with the police.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Sorry I didn't read u messege, let talk tomorrow after get transcript which I believetha it is the electronic inteview to be on the paper, anyhow up till now my decisionis ti go to court myself kindly talk shortly hand in a simple letter with doctors report, requesting time of ajournment is a question to me.E
Let’s talk tomorrow
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor