Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I received Notice of Conviction: financial penaltis $690.85…

Customer Question
I received Notice of Conviction...
I received Notice of Conviction: financial penaltis $690.85 and spent conviction. I did pay my fines. When I can drive my car?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/2/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

do you have a copy of the court order ?

I have, but I’m not sure how send this to you.

Ok I will review

No , I think you have my notice now. Please just tell me if I can drive my car,or my licence is cancell

Do you have page 3 of that document as they will provide the answer.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you if needed.

I don’t want change for mobile phone and pay more money, my questions is simple and just answer,please. I can call court myself

I need page 3 of the document you upload to answer the question, as whether you are able to drive is detailed on that page itself.

Page 3

according to page 3 you can drive your car .

​doe this answer your important question today ?

Thanks that is all. I already pay my fine, so all good!
Thank you very much, have good day!
Aneta Buczynski

You are welcome

If you need any further information let me know and I will be pleased to assist.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and your important questions.