Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need to answer a court summons for not filing a tax return…

Customer Question
I need to answer...

I need to answer a court summons for not filing a tax return for 3 years. It has been done now and I had started to pay off the fine they sent which has now been set as a credit on my tax account

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have lodged my outstanding tax

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
4/2/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Thank you

I will be with you in a minute

Do you have time to answer or should I switch experts?
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.