Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Are you a solicitor? Victoria. PROCEEDINGS ISSUED BY

Customer Question
Are you a solicitor? ...

Are you a solicitor?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

PROCEEDINGS ISSUED BY ME...SECOND ACTION...FIRST ONE IN SUPREME COURT I WON

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Plenty but it will take time to explain ..as long as the lawyer is conversant and experienced in defamation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/30/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

what is the other party's counter claim with the second action ?