Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was thinking of apealing my drug driving 4yr ban and

Customer Question
Heya, I was thinking...

Heya, I was thinking of apealing my drug driving 4yr ban and refuse blood urine. i did do rehab and stil doing it. i have since apologised to the oficers for my behaviour and i was only angrybecause they atempted to pin a supply charge of water which they thought was gbh and money 7k, they droped charges after 4 months waiting for results, before i went to court and have since got the money back. i also will do the drug driving safety driving test and hope to also do my bit in educating people not to do as i did, i may also have a medical condition similar to epilepsy and have had the od siezure. do i have any grounds to apeal

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Rehab every second day i dont asocitate with the friends i did have then. for beter anyway

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I akso would like to volunteer as a animal carer.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/29/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.
Hi John, what would you like to know?
$82 for a phone call. What are you expecting when it says free. I should know better than to think I would get some advice on an appeal when the ad says $5 and you charge like its a phone call from the space station. Maybe you think we are stupid but an internet call is free get with the times you are rip offs.
Cancelling my money and will report your shady practise to google so they can work out what scam you fit into.
Can you tell me more about your legal problem. Regarding your account access support will help you