Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I need help my husband is in woodford prison and is serving…

Customer Question
Hi I need help...

Hi I need help my husband is in woodford prison and is serving 3 years but ,only 5 months for probation do if u can ring me please my husband I'd getting out 29 July phone 04

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

Gbh he hit a man once and for offered heroin my husband hit him once the one hit law

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Queenalanf

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I get legal aid if not what thank u

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/29/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

yes you will be able to apply for legal aid.

the following details below you can reach legal aid lawyers to help you.

Legal Aid Office

Brisbane City QLD

1300 651 188
Address:***** Brisbane City QLD 4000

http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/Home

You have a legal right to protect your partner in this situation.

Does this answer your important question today ?

If you need any further information please let me know and I will be pleased to assist.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.