Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I go about retrieving stolen goods as they were taken…

Customer Question
How do I go...

How do I go about retrieving stolen goods as they were taken this morning over me owing a bill?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m in Queensland.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have tried to negotiate with the person and I have contacted the local police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/29/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Can you give me more details?

Did they have a lien over them?