Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Just needing to know how I find who is the landlord of the…

Hi, just needing to...

Hi, just needing to know how I find who is the landlord of the house next door?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Complaining to real estate, police so far

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really seeing if I can obtain landlords details some how?

3/28/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

That will be great thanks
As I said we have tenants next door who are very noisey and the behaviour is beyond words. Have rang the real estate and complained and been to police. Needing to know how I find out who the landlord is to speak with regarding his tenants!!!

you can do a title search on the property at the titles office and you will be able to find out the owner next door.

the titles office charges a small fee for this service.

the link is as follows.

https://www.landata.vic.gov.au/

Does this answer your important question today ?

If you need any further information please let me know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer
Thanks will try that to start with.