Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Orx company has continued to call me many times a day

Orx company has continued...

Orx company has continued to call me many times a day although i have no dealings with them. THEY CALL AND HANG UP WHEN I ANSWER. Can i sue them for this harrassment its been going on for months, I bloc k a number they use another.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW, SYD. they call from Melbourne

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just blocking the numbers they use there are very many, all get blocked, initially i just deleted them, it never ends

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

A long time ago I using my credit card placed $300 into this trading account to buy Crypto but rather than sell me Ripple, for instance they wanted me to trade i just requested a refund, not my impression from their advertising, in the end i complained to visa and got the refund. I did not trade this is the same company, FTO THEIR NAME

3/28/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you had their number blocked yet ?

Based on the comments in your post, you are being harassed. What you can do is file for a restraining order against the company to stop contact you. This can be filed for in the local court using the initiating application form on the courts website. You will need to detail incidents that have occurred and what actions you have done with blocking he numbers etc.

Harassment is a serious offence and you have a right to raise that claim.

You may also file a complaint with ACCC about this company and the ACC will investigate the same.

You have legal rights to protect yourself in this important matter.

Does this answer your important question today ?

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer