Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My deceased father Mei *******, (date of birth:*******), was…

Customer Question
My deceased father Mei *******...

My deceased father Mei ******* , (date of birth:*******), was former resident of ******* Nursing Home, ************. Dr. Peter ********* of ********* ****** who was his medical practitioner until his death in October 2015 confirmed that my deceased father had already suffered from Moderately severe dementia on admission to ******* Nursing Home in August 2014. May I ask did my deceased father suffer from dementia on December, 2013 already?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/28/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Did he leave a will

He left no will but my two sisters made him make a declaration to give all his China estate to them on December 2013.

Good Morning

Do you know if he had been texted before?

Did he leave any assets in Australia?