Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was working someone indian painter last month i working in…

Customer Question
Hi good morning i...

Hi good morning i was working someone indian painter last month i working in my ABN but he not give me pay i m allready send invoice him but he not answering my call and sms i have all profs of him text sms and where i was worked how can i collect my pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

Hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ok thanks how i connect u hare

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 2 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

What state of Australia are you in?