Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have received a show cause letter from my employer with…

Customer Question
I have received a show...
I have received a show cause letter from my employer with regards ***** ***** harassment claim, within the letter it states that the evidence is not substantial and therefore they will not be pursuing the matter further. They have however raised issues from the past (approx 9 months ago) that were unsubstantiated and quashed with no further mention. They are asking me to provide a reason as to why my employment should not be terminated?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the conduct by the employer does indicate a form of bullying. You will need to reply to the show cause letter, but also you could consider a bulling claims as well under the Fair Work Act.

have you considered that option yet ?