Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been a patient in Maroondah hospital a few times and…

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a patient in Maroondah hospital a few times and they have given me incorrect treatment and made me very very sick so I sought alternative treatments an now they are trying to force deadly injections and all on me 8 million people every year die from incorrect treatments and archaic practices like ECT and the like. I would like to know if I can fight against getting a lethat depot injections because I have seen many others get wrecked and be unable to sleep or function and I dont want to be one of them. People cant drive after getting their drugs like haloparadol, stellazine largactyl seroquel and the like, and you have to face random drug tests, on the road yet they pick up drug addicts off the street and make it worse for them I lead a very healthy active life of many pianos and art exhibitions and teaching and play the piano at 3 venues of church and 2 nursing homes. Can I fight them?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My mum is trying to call the nurse and Doctor and they wont answer her now she wants to see the Police in Yarra Junction no steps other than that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

After seeing hundreds and hundreds of sick people and as a PCA, I have not seen anyone drugged and doing well as Dr Phil warns against many many things like Stillnox, Oxycontin which are necessary to bring people to rest but they are depressing substances like alcohol and all the other things and people need rehab to get off painkillers in the first place

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good Afternoon,
I am Leon the Sydney solicitor and I’ll be looking after your question today
Can you please advise whether they have any order from the court taking away your rights and giving them to the hospital or third party?