Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tryi g to find answers to my workplace bullying and

Customer Question
Tryi g to find...

Tryi g to find answers to my workplace bullying and harrsement inquiry.....also wanting to k ow how qualified our operations staff are to respend to serious critical on road incidents as well as non critical road incidents. I AM a bus driver for a bus company on the Pensinular of Brisbame

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No not yet..... complaints have been put to managment but nothing is being done....our drivers are sick of it......and only a matter of time before one of us are seriously injured due to their lack of qualified training

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes... our union is very week....and sides managment....Unfortunately

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We have drivers that are willing to out written statements forward of their personnal experiences within this company

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good afternoon I am Leon the Sydney solicitor and I’ll be looking after your question today
Good Afternoon,
Are you able to give me a little bit more details as to what the issue is?