Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm employed as a casual caretaker.I'm working 4 hours every…

Customer Question
HI my name is*****...

HI my name is***** and I'm employed as a casual caretaker.I'm working 4 hours every sunday and would like to know the award for 4 hours sunday work

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I do not belong to a union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just the award for 4 hours sunday work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

do you know what awards you are employed under?

Can you give me a brief description of what you do for a living?