Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am in Belmont nsw and need an idententy form signed, is…

Customer Question
I am in Belmont...

I am in Belmont nsw and need an idententy form signed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a New South Wales lawyer about this?

Is there a citizen advice centre that could help near Lake Macquarie

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Contacted 3 solicitor and non appear to want to help. I assume it’s to simple to be worth the trouble

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/27/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Can you upload a copy of the identity form that you need signed.

Have you considered attending to the local police station and asking the desk sergeant to sign the form, as they will have authority to do so as well without charge.

Does this answer your important question today ?

Thanks I think I have sorted the problem for just nowThe bank have said it needed to be a solicitor but we now understand this can be delayed till laterREGARDSJOHN

ok, understand,

that is correct the bank documents for witnessing do need lawyer to ensure the transaction is at arms length.

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.