Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is form 47A still required for the other family unit members…

Customer Question
Is form 47A still required...
Is form 47A still required for the other family unit members such as my siblings and my parents even if they are not migrating with me for the PARTNER VISA Application 820/801?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/26/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Form 47A is not required of your other family members if they are not migrating to Australia.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/801-/Partner-visa-(subclasses-820-and-801)-document-checklist

The online application process on the homeaffairs website is very good with structure. Just follow the steps closely and your will be ok. Do not over provide detail as this can raise more questions and slow the application. Just keep to the main facts of information that are required.

does this answer your question today ?

Thats great tip! But may I know what can you advice in providing evidences such as photos of me and my partner to prove to them that we are in a de facto relationship?

the photos are support as long as they are dated, otherwise they are just extra material that should by limited to the facts

have I answered your important question today ?