Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Second opinion] how do i stop neighbor music starts at 6am…

Customer Question
Second opinion] how do...

Second opinion] how do i stop neighbor music starts at 6am to 10pm.tried to talk but could not careless.the thing is he goes to work . i could retaliat but i think it would get worse.am sick of it police do nothing?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New soth wales central coast

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Spoken to council no reply

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will it cost im on yhe pension

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Nuisance is a tort claim, which can be brought into your local court or tribunal.

Your neighbours are playing loud music from 6 AM to 10 PM, and of course this will be harmful to any neighbour. Noise pollution is a real fact, and this is what is occurring to the adjoining property.

In raising a claim of nuisance, it is recommend that you raise this claim firstly in the local tribunal as this way the case can be run by you without the need for a lawyer.

The list that you apply under is the Civil list of the tribunal.

Also some councils will monitor noise pollution as well. I recommend that you if you have not done so already that you contract your local council and raise this matter with the relevant department of the council. The local council will have the ability to issue penalty to the neighbour. However, keep in mind the tribunal will provide you a more solid outcome on the mater.

Would you like to consider this option ?

would like to find out WHY you charged me $100 dollars the same time, i thought i was only getting charged $5.00. i exsplaind im on pension, and was shocked to find out you had done this,two payments one for $5.00 another for $95.00. I am hopeing you will fix this please.please respond to this.
just give me an answer to the question please . am not going to call and hit me with more fees.

In your previous request you asked the same question and I extended that to support to help you.

I did answer your question in your previous request and I have answered the same above.

The law is clear on your matter and what actions you can take.

it seems you are more interestesd in not refunding my money. i thank you for your information which is what i already new.

so what aspect on the procedures that I have advised on do you need more detail or clarification on please?

no thank you john. can you please resolve the money issue.I came to you in good faith and was not exspecting this. it said only $5.00 and you took out$100.00 i did not click onto that link.

I have sent your request to support and they will address the matter.

I do not have access to you account information.

If possible could you also review the rating you provided in your earlier request, I do strive for excellence in providing advice to the just answer community and it will assist in my service and I appreciate you taking the time to review the same.

will do when i get a refund.thank you john.

thank you, ***** ***** assess your matter.