Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

14 th march i purchased a used car, dealer provided me all…

14 th march i...

14 th march i purchased a used car, dealer provided me all falls information , which i knew when i return home, i contacted them again asking why provide falls info they totally ignored me. firstly when i reach there said servicing recently done showed 3 page paper m i look he quickly fold it , i did not get chance to look the date but date was 2012 , hide seat belt damage part inside, it has sliding door, a side handle was broken, phone charger out of order , fm /am cd player not working , he said every things works well did not check it ... i trust now i am not able to use car a licence dealer can they treat like this for customer ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW SYDNEY

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I COMPLAINED TO THEM TO TAKE CAR BACK HE SAID NO, I WILL LOOSE ALL MONEY WHICH I PAID, I HAVE MADE COMPLAIN TO FAIR TRADING I BOUGHT UNDER MY BUSINESS , I HAVE TO GO DIFFERENT PLACED WITH TOOLS EQUIPMENT TO DO JOB

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

THANK U PEARL WILSON

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I THINK THIS IS ALL FOR NOW

3/26/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

do you have a copy of the sales document ?

can you upload that document please ?

IS IN THE CAR

You will have a claim under the Australian Consumer Law based on the facts that you have described.

What you need to do is to write a formal complaint to the company. This complaint needs to be in a chronological order detailing what is the issue and what action you have taken to try and rectify the matter.

The complaint needs to be in a chronological order with numbered points 1, 2, 3, etc.

The complaint needs to have detailed what you need fixed and for a time limit of a minimum of 14 days to apply.

The complaint then needs to be sent to the dispute resolutions department. Make sure you keep a copy for yourself.

Preferably send the complaint by email.

If you do not receive a reply within 14 days issue a follow up complaint to the first complaint issued.

If no response is received then it is time to commence an action in NCAT.

Would you like to try this option first ?

hI JOHN, IN TWO THREE DAYS I WILL CONTACT TO U TO TAKE NECESSARY ADVICE WILL PROVIDE U ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENT , I ALREADY LODGE SECOND DAY TO FAIR TRADING THEY WILL CONTACT TOMORROW OR NEXT DAY

The law will protect you in this matter.

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.

THANK U JOHN , I WILL DO SAME AS U DOING WILL GET BACK TO U THANK YOU

you are most welcome.

I have also extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you if needed.

John Melis, Lawyer