Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am a taxi driver in Katherine nt i have a problem with a…

Customer Question
I am a taxi...

I am a taxi driver in Katherine nt i have a problem with a passenger who is trying to get me on discrimination charges because I won't pick him up he is handicapped but not brain wise the reason I won't pick him up id because of his attitude he plays the handicapped card do I have to pick him up

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nt

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to know my legal standing do I need a lawyer to state my case

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, i can speak over the phone as you wish. Please click on the option.