Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have 2 Loans one with Arab Bank & one with National Bank,

I have 2 Loans...

I have 2 Loans one with Arab Bank & one with National Bank, Arab Bank had given the loan to buy a Victorian Taxi Plates they did not take any Co lateral Security, Nab do have a couple of Buildings as Co Lateral , but the Loan was for purely Taxi Plates and it is not my fault or the Banks Fault that the Victorian Goverment made it ZERO Can you Help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Vivtoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have not taken any steps and I have not defaulted in payment, but why should I pay the Loan when it is not my Fault & the Loans where purely for the Purschase of Taxi's

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is the full storey the Loan was for the Taxi's Thanks Joe

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, need more info. What is the current issue with either bank?
Daniel, Solicitor
John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started
please call me on(###) ###-####Thanks
Joe