Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just want some clarifications on the 4 different

Customer Question
categories for evidences for the...
I just want some clarifications on the 4 different categories for evidences for the PARTNER VISA APPLICATION.1. May I know what's the proper heading for each category should I give a title on it? Like for example, 1. FINANCIAL ASPECTS 2. NATURE OF HOUSEHOLD How should you title for no. 3 and no, 4 (which are the social context and couple's commitment to each other)2. Where do I need to put the correspondence proof of residence? Should it be on the financial aspects or nature of household? Different blogs online says different things. I'm quite confuse about it.3. For no. 4 which is the level of commitment to one another? How can you provide evidence for this? Is this in a form of statement again relating to what our plans will be in the next few years? And a statement on how well we known each other?Last question.. Can you please give some tips on how to do this evidences properly? Is everything should all be written in one pdf file with all the photo evidences on it? Should it be made like a thesis paper that has a table of contents and so on?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 1 month ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Can you please provide me details of which visa you are referring to?

Are you making the application on your own?

The last question cannot be answered.

A person would need to be acting for you and see all the evidence in order to deal with this.

Is your partner in australia or overseas. This also has alot to do with the application.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PARTNER VISA APPICATION ONSHOREYES I'm Making my VISA on my own. That's why I have these questions.My partner is onshore and is an australian citizen.
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

In relation to your questions:

[1] the categories for each section of the visa need be as per the partner visa application stream. You cannot create your own categories. As you complete the online application form, only provided information in respect to that detailed ask for on the home affairs website. If you outside the criteria list it will create confusion and raise potential questions that could impact on the application assessment.

It is recommend that you only provide details as required by the application process.

[2] In regard to proof of evidence, what you you need to do is upload this detail as a separation attachment, under supporting material on the immi account that you create for the application process.

Do not deviate outside the parameters for the information that has been set by the application online form process.

[3] Level of commitment is demonstrated by supporting affidavits off family members, joint assets purchased, joint bank accounts with significant funds in those accounts, last will and testaments in each in each other party’s favour and so on. The list that is created needs to demonstrate solid evidence that there is a relationship by commitment.

[4] The appropriate way to present the evidence is by affidavit form, and all correspondence should be number in a chronological order, referencing any supporting material of the application.

It is important that applicant material is strictly for the questions asked and that you do not over supply information and stay directly with the facts of concern on the application form.

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Can you please send me a sample for an evidence that is presented in an affidavit form?

Each affidavit is tailored to their specific circumstance. That means it is drafted for your particular case.

There is no standard affidavit for this process as the structure of the affidavit is the history of the relationship.

I have enclosed a link to the Federal Circuit Court website for the layout structure for an affidavit to provide you a template tp work off.

http://www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fccweb/forms-and-fees/court-forms/form-topics/Privacy/

Have i answered your question today ?

John Melis, Lawyer