Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How are you I am in a state where i dont know what the next…

Customer Question
How are you I...

How are you I am in a state where i dont know what the next to take, as my wife has moved out of the house 27 days now and i cannot contact her as the police said she will contact me when needed as we have the unit rented her and need to move all the stuff of her and my one if i had to move on

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory is she in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sydney

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has she taken so far?

Nothing so far just moved out of the house without telling the reason or any information

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She did not return from work on monday 27 of feb i looked around sydney and gave a complaint as missing person than the police said in the morning that she showed up to the station and said dont try to contact her or her friends --as she has told that we are in the last stage of seperation I am blank what is happening totally lost after 9 years of marriage one message i got was I need some time i am emotionally broke give me some time and space. I cannot approach her to speak to understand whats happening and what step to take More worried of AVO

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/24/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Are the police prepared to pass on messages to her?

Has the lease ended on the unit?