Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a problem of the person who sold my oppo mobile

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem of the person who sold my oppo mobile phone.I purchase May 12 2016. I paid $2200 cash.He is Pilipino, He said to me that ,if I will sign to purchase a phone for his mum who is in a holiday here in Mwlbourne. He also told that her mum will pay 50dollors a month for 2 years..he promised me that, I don"t have to worry as he will pay it all if his mother woun"t give him money to pay for the phone.I am here now in Melbourne medical reason. I live in the Philippines every year for 11 months and be here in Melb, only a month,I have received a bill from ARC,re; Woolworths Ltd. Client Id #374087 Claim No:545602 amount $821.25 iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif you could please help .I am going back to the Philippines next month(April 9) His name is*****: What Oppo model do you have?

Where can I find the model of the phone? do I open?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Oppo phone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong on the phone.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing ,I need help to find AHLEN KIKUCHI .I rang,him 100 times ,he never ansuwer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/25/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

In order to find Ahlen Kikuchi, what you can doing is carry out a personal locator search through a lawyer’s office, or you may be able to seek information as well from a private investigator.

One of the good options to find a person is through searching the social media platforms, such as facebook, twitter linkedIn etc.

Generally, every person in todays society ha a digital footprint and from that there location can be identified.

It can take a little time but the person can be found.

If you need any further information please let know.

The law will protect you in this matter.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.