Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

It I have tried the download for my account and they say go…

Customer Question
It I have tried...

It I have tried the download for my account and they say go to Norton's accounts pleas again and again help me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have done everything I have paid my account but they keep asking me to download but it comes back error

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/24/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

can yiu please explain in more detail exactly what you were down loading