Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like for a Lawyer to do a thorough Google search on…

Hi I would like for...
Hi I would like for a Lawyer to do a thorough Google search on my name that being Marion Julius and also Marion Elizabeth Julius I want to see if people have defamed me in anyway and have people used my name and photos for porn sites and adult industry sites and adds I believe someone is trying to cause trouble for me if you can make a list of the persons and sites and their contact details/postal address if you find anything bad or nasty I wish to sue them how do I go about that I need this by the end of May at the latest. I don't do that sort of work so if you come across anything I would like to get google to remove it and/or sue the people who did this. And if you can forward me a legal document to show this also so I got it for my files. I think its best to gather proof before I start accusing anyone I think I know who it is but would like to investigate first. Take your time you can also send information to***@******.*** thankyou as much as you can and please compile a print outs and compile it into a PDF for to send to me thankyou so much.
3/23/2018
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening,

I am nit sure what you want me to actually do.

You can get the information yourself and you do not need a lawyer to send it to you.

Once you have it, you can then see a solicitor and have them draft letters to the sites to have the items removed as they breach australian laws.

If your reputation is being affected then you can sue the party that put them up.

but me googling your name is ***** ***** to make any difference.

You are correct about collecting the evidence and you can do that yourself.

Do you know who is putting up these photos?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Hi thanks yeah I'm sorry I don't have internet access a lot so its hard me for I get to this internet café very rarely so this why I chose to ask for help. Um well I got an idea who but hard with no hard proof. I can hire someone but the prices here were good. Thanks
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Difficult for me to call credits low on phone quite loud here too sorry. Do you know what else I can try?

Good Evening

You need to spend time and do this yourself.

With various freedom of information laws you may be able to get information from sites about who uploaded photos but be aware they may not be in australia and it will need you to use laws in their countries.

An IT specialist may also be able to assist in tracking the IP address.

But it is going to cost you to get this research done as google does not provide those details.

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
okay thankyou leon i'll try I just didn't want people sending trouble to my home thanks for the advice i'll try appreciate what you said goodnight take care yes you are very helpful i'll work on it

Good Evening

All the best and good luck

Please do not forget to rate my work 5 stars so I can be paid and continue to provide my services through Just answer.

Regards

leon

Leon, Solicitor