Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The matter before the court in Queensland for a peace and…

The matter before the court...
The matter before the court in Queensland for a peace and good behaviour restraint does not as yet have a hearing date . It has come to our attention that the 4 people including mrs Glen are intending to attend a public function where my daughter is holding a fashion parade. Is it possible to get an interim order to prevent them from being within her presence as they are still harassing and bullying and defaming my daughter
3/23/2018
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

Has the application for the order been lodged with the court and if so has it been before the court for the court to sit down a hearing date?

Leon, Solicitor
Phone call session started
lease call p

All the best and good luck

Regards