Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What type of documents need to be maintained fo any form of…

Customer Question
What type of documents...

What type of documents need to be maintained fo any form of discrimination?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discrimination issue discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

What action plan should we plan for follow up of this situation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

No, I am a student.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That all your honour.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

I am unsure about what you are asking.

Have you been discriminated against? Can you give me some more details.

I am a student. Just want to answer a question.
No I do not need any help from you. Lets stop there. I think I got into a wrong person.

Good Afternoon,

I am unsure what you mean about documents.

If you are being discriminated against, then it is an allegation you would be making against the person who is discriminating against you.

You would need to have detailed evidence from 3rd parties to confirm what your allegations are and you will also need to provide a detailed statement as to what discrimination you have suffered.

If it is found that she had been discriminated against then you have a right to lodge an application with the human rights commission against the person who has discriminated against you.

But your question is not very clean about documents.

I have not agreed with you for charging again $95. I disputing it. I have also lodged a complain with my bank to stop that transaction. I ask you to reverse that transaction. Otherwise the bank investigation will follow up with you.

Good Afternoon,

I will be requesting you receive a refund.

There is no need to reply to this post.

Regards,