Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like to know if i am being wrongfuly treated by

I would like to...

I would like to know if i am being wrongfuly treated by reduction of days by supervisors employing a casual worker ie family member and instructed to reduce your work to allow this to happen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes management and they seem to condon what they are doing

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Yes in the union and have put this across to the union and was told due to the amount of road accedents happening they are looking at this as fertigue related and as of yet this has not been tabled

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im a full time employie and my work day is based on trip rate

3/23/2018
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

What is your position part time or casual?

Leon, Solicitor
Phone call session started

Will call in a few minutes