Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had worked for a big cleaner for 11years as contact we…

Customer Question
I had worked for...

I had worked for a big cleaner for 11years as contact we them they did not resign with me this so asked for service pay and super should they pay it to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

I have with the manger and not with a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

I am sole trader

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
They told me I'm not going to get any money for long service or super
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good evening

What state of Australia are you in?

Were you casual or full time?