Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Had section 93 against me have been attending probation

Customer Question
Had section 93...

Had section 93 against me have been attending probation meetings as ordered ..need to work out of state to provide for family. Probation wouldnt give me a leave pass. applied to court to have probation conditions ammended . appeared today ..but no duty lawyer available . magistrate discharged all previous orders and said I would get letter in mail explaining ...so what does this mean ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

No conviction recorded section 93 breaches of Dv by sending unwarranted text message about my kids ..which I have custody of to my exbaxk in May & July 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No dont think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/22/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

Did the magistrate make any other orders?

Are you able to give me the name of the act you are referring to when you mention section 93?