Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My istony tolomeo. i have a probem with a verbal agreament…

Customer Question
Goodmorning, my istony tolomeo...

Goodmorning, my istony tolomeo. i have a probem with a verbal agreament now the other party say that she did not agree to it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None as it only started in the last week os

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes we boyh signed a leese for 2years

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

the agreament was thet finence the shop and we both signed a leese to shop on 1/7/2017 but she not started until end of november and untill 3 weeks all was well ,now she tells me that she wont work if i dont stay out of the shop . because her partner does not what me there

I'm so sorry. I see that you are in Australia. This means that I have to opt out of this discussion, alert our moderators, and have them shift you to the Australian website so a legal expert down under to help. Thanks so much and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello

I am a Solicitor here in Australia.
Ok, I need more info. You are in a retail lease?
What is the issue exactly that they do not want you there?