Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Can I get the contact details of Melis Lawyer please? Firas…

Customer Question
Hi ***** get the contact...
Hi ***** get the contact details of John Melis Lawyer please?Firas
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

We are not allowed to give out that information.

You can contact him here by asking him a question and if you wish a call the you can ask fro one and he will call you.
But we cannot give out our business details for you to contact us directly.

If you have a question I am happy to assist or alternatively you can ask your question and seek that John Answers it.

I note you had a question earlier about Australian Divorce.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Regards

thanks for your help Leon

You are very welcome.

I understand you have worked with John but if you have any questions I am also available to assist.

If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards