Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am currently having a hard situation with real estate

Customer Question
I am currently having...

I am currently having a hard situation with real estate agency’s where I’m currently living

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Nothing yet, as I’m just learning my rights. But my situation sounds very personal on their behalf may I explain ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I haven’t rented a property yet I have applied and during the process have been abused and accused over the phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do I need to type my situation or do I send that to the lawyer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell me more about your situation with the rental agent