Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I forgot to ring and take the 12 months good behaviour for…

Customer Question
I forgot to ring...

I forgot to ring and take the 12 months good behaviour for my licence and now they are suspended for 3 months can I appeal this. I work full time. My partner has been sentence to jail so it's just me looking after my kids I just forgot and run out of time can I appeal this due to my circumstances

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I got the letter today to say its suspension u till June.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I rang and set up my sper account to pay my fine last week.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

subject to the notice period you will be able to appeal the situation based on your very important circumstance

does this answer your important question today ?