Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I asked your advice yesterday but u didn’t answer. Victoria.

I asked your advice...

I asked your advice yesterday but u didn’t answer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Non

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’m going through a private sale of my home

3/21/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell me more about your issue that you are dealing with ?

I’m currently selling my house privately both parties signed contracts March 5th. 2018 .THey were supposed to pay the deposit by March 16th l gave them a further week which ends 23rd of March meanwhile l had a valuation on the house that apparently went well but on the 20th of March l was told they had arranged for another bank to have another valuation they told me they were waitling too long from the other bank doesn’t sound right to me

it sounds a bit strange,

was the contract made subject to finance ?

John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started

calling