Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

This is amily I just signed a new lease with my curretn

Customer Question
Hi this is amily...

Hi this is amily I just signed a new lease with my curretn agent

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

12months lease i would like to request on pospond of the contract date since it is not in "good use " condition toilet is not function properly luckyly the current lease still valid, so we havent move yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And i asked the agent's help in terms of gas meter because the supplier can't find it online, he said , he doesnt know, ask me to check if there is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening

Had you seen the premises before you signed?

How was it described?

When did you sign?